Job Listing Category: Job vacancies
- Leadership, management and communication across a partnership of 17 organisations involving C80 people including regular and inclusive communications across the Partnership through ‘Feedback Fortnight’ update
- Accountability and responsibility for the performance, quality and finance of Who Dares Works.
• Quarterly reporting and narratives to the National Lottery Community Fund, Active Plus Directors and the Project Delivery Board.
• Leading monthly meetings of the Project Delivery Board.
Taking swift and proportionate action on performance improvement, compliance and mitigation of risk.
• Building constructive relationships at all levels, including with Project Funders, Strategic Partners, Delivery Partners, Community Organisations, Participants and other Projects and Organisations that can add value.
• Ensuring all project procurement and development of the delivery offer is undertaken in a compliant manner, with accurate records on file. This includes making decisions on business cases from Who Dares Works mentor managers in respect of additional expenses for individual participants.
• Undertaking a series of Management and Quality Checks in line with the original Project Business Plan and its subsequent development. Oversight of the development and delivery of the Cross-Cutting Theme Action Plans.
• Regular reviews of project policies and being the main contact for escalation of safeguarding issues, complaints and health and safety concerns.
• Supporting and capturing capacity building and linkages across the partnership and undertaking a formal Annual Review of the Partnership.
• Ensuring that the project evaluation is managed and on track.
• Direct line management of Performance and Quality Manager and Employment and Training Manager. Project management of Finance Manager.
• Act as an ambassador for Who Dares Works and Active Plus.
• Complete your own relevant project paperwork accurately and on time.
• Comply with all relevant project and company policies and procedures.
• Ensure that data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation at all times.
• Undertake other project duties as requested.
For the person specification, please download the document on the right.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.