Job Listing Category: Job vacancies
V Learning Network is looking to increase the number of Trustees on its board. We would welcome enquiries from individuals with the following skills or experience:
- national and local voluntary sector
- national and local government and statutory bodies
- digital strategy
- trading subsidiaries and social enterprise
- human resource management
- financial management, income generation and enterprise
- collaborative partnerships
- social investment and impact
- public policy and public affairs
You would be committing to 10 board meetings per year (we do not meet in August or December).
Who are we?
V Learning Network Consortium provides people in Devon and Cornwall the opportunity to develop as individuals by delivering high-quality person-centred training and education through its network of partners.
Together we are inspiring a better future for V Learning Network learners. We aspire to create a third sector without barriers in education and training.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Howard, CEO, V Learning Network, for an informal chat on 01566 770729 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 31 July 2021.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.