Job Listing Category: Job vacancies
Please find the role profile to download.
The purpose of this role will be to:
• contract manage our Community Led Local Development (CLLD), European Regional Development Funded (ERDF) projects,
• compliance adhered to, outputs are closely monitored, and that information for claims is gathered and presented in a timely manner
• support our core administration & finance team
• support our learning team
• maintain a close working relationship with Cornwall CLLD team – Accountable Body
• lead the strategic direction of the Cornwall team, joining networks and attending meetings as appropriate
• maintaining relationships with existing stakeholders and developing new relationships.
• work closely with the Director of Development & External Affairs to help create a vibrant Fellowship network for Cornwall, collaborating with and sharing learning across our wider SSE teams
You will succeed in the role if you believe in the potential of social entrepreneurship to create social change Cornwall and are willing to work collaboratively as part of a fun yet focused team.
About Community Led Local Development
Community Led Local Development (CLLD) is an EU funded programme, helping Cornwall to thrive and grow by providing pathways to better economic opportunities by making positive change in core neighbourhoods across Cornwall.
The CLLD areas across Cornwall include:
• Coast to Coast LAG
• Atlantic & Moor LAG
• South & East Cornwall LAG
• West Cornwall LAG
Currently SSE Cornwall is delivering our Springboard programmes in the Coast to Coast, Atlantic & Moor and South & East Local Action group areas. We have a decision pending from the West Cornwall Local Action Group.
The aim of the SSE CLLD Springboard programme is to work with some of our most disadvantaged communities, at grass root level to identify and inspire local people by:
• working closely with partner organisations to help raise awareness of the programme and identify local participants
To apply please send your CV with two referees and a covering letter answering the following questions: 1. What excites you about the prospect of working for the School for Social Entrepreneurs? (max 200 words) 2. What would make you an excellent Development Manager for SSE? (max 300 words) Please ensure you keep within the word count. Please send your application by email email@example.com by 9am 4th June
Please ensure your subheading is: Development Manager Application and your full name
First round interviews will take place on Monday 7th June.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.