The most recent Rural Services Network bulletin contained a host of useful information, so we are reproducing the headlines here, with links for more information.
This Rural Bulletin is published by the Rural Services Network and brings you a round up of our existing publications in one place! Get the latest rural news, read our current rural commentary in the Hinterland, focus in on our weekly Spotlight special feature and check out what we’ve been up to this week at RSN HQ!
- Don’t forget rural arts and creative industries says RSN
- Uproar at bank scrapping free post office cash withdrawals
- Subsidised broadband for rural communities
- Post office closures are destroying communities
- Lord Foster: Rural Britain has been ignored for too long
- Fairer police officer recruitment for rural areas
- Coastal residents earn less than people living inland
- Barclays halts branch closures for two years
- Rural way of life under attack, says Countryside Alliance
- The new £20 note unveiled
- 5G won’t solve rural connectivity issues
- Rural Related Politics – An RSN weekly review
There is more information online, and the complete newsletter available to read, and you can also subscribe for yourself, if this is useful information for you.