We are a registered charity which provides solutions, services, support and reassurance to people of all ages in the South West who face independence and mobility challenges.
Services that we offer include;
• Driving assessments and tuition using our fleet of adapted vehicles
• Assessment for, and sale of, a range of independent living equipment (power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, scooters, wheeled walkers, specialised seating, bathing aids, small aids etc.)
• Car adaptations
• Assessment for, and fitting of, hoists
• Servicing for independent living equipment
• Provision of a fleet of beach wheelchairs to facilitate access to Cornish beaches for each summer season
We are approved agents for the Motability lease scheme offering a range of power wheelchairs, scooters and hoist adaptations.
We are a member of Driving Mobility as well as the British Healthcare Trades Association.