Community notice Category: Notice
An introduction to measuring your enterprise’s Social Return on Investment.
For Arts & Nature for Health organisations in Cornwall & IoS
University of Exeter – Smartline Project has partnered with the Cornwall Rural Community Charity (CRCC) and socialvalueengine.com. Their Social Value UK accredited software makes it easy to create academically robust Social Return On Investment calculations for your projects.
This FREE two day workshop for eligible enterprises in Cornwall & IOS will benefit anyone seeking a robust and proportionate way to understand impact and the Social Value of their work.
This is a small group course with limited spaces. Please only sign up if you can attend both sessions. Please note these sessions are in person workshops at St Erme Village Hall in Truro, you will need to follow their Covid regulations/guidelines.
(In Person) Workshop Day 1: Monday 20/09/2021 – 09:30am – 15:30
(In Person) Workshop Day 2: Monday 27/09/2021 – 09:30am – 15:30
Please only sign up if you are able to attend both dates
- What is Impact?
- Impact practice and culture in organisations. Benefits to organisations.
- What is Social Value?
- Why do we measure Social Value?
- Methods of measuring social value – intro to Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Theory of Change/Logic Models
- Tools to calculate SROI – The Social Value Engine (SVE)
- Proxies and other key terms to know
- Practical activity – using the SVE with a real-life project
- Follow up; open networking session for all participants
- Each attendee will have the chance to meet with the expert panel for a Q&A session.
You will be required to attend both sessions. Therefore please sign up with both ticket types.
- Workshop Day 1 ticket
- Workshop Day 2 ticket
A free lunch, and drink refreshments will be available.
Free parking – at the venue Lime House Yoga Studio
If and when the event becomes full, please add your details to the waiting list as we may be able to run this again or create more spaces.
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org