Police partner agency information sharing form
Devon and Conrwall Police have an online form that allows partner agencies to share information with them around areas such as
- child sexual exploitation
- criminal exploitation
- modern say slavery / human trafficking
- County Lines / Dangers Drugs networks
- extremism and radicalisation,
- and other matters
You can find this form on the D&C Police website.
This is distinct from the online crime reporting form, which is here.
Overview of the National Referral Mechanism
The National Referral Mechanism is the means by which statutory agencies notify around suspected modern slavery cases.
Jackie Thomas from The Children’s Society has kindly offered to provide a 1 hour overview of the National Referral Mechanism (NRM) in Cornwall, on 10 December, from 10-11am, via Teams.
If you are interested, please email Sarah Necke, Community Safety Officer, to ask for the link, by 4 December. Sarah.Necke@cornwall.gov.uk.
Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report
The Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Safeguarding Adults Board Annual Report 2019/20 has been published. Please read, and share.
Please send any queries directly to the SAB Business Manager, Martin Bassett email@example.com
Safer Cornwall newsletter
Teh latest Safer Cornwall newsletter has been published, including news around:
- Adapted accommodation for women with complex needs – a first for Cornwall, now open
- Drugs and the internet – advice for parents
- Tackling exploitation in Cornwall – the CE the Signs campaign
- Cornwall’s new Trauma Informed Network
- Safer Futures supporting children and families that have experienced abuse
- Alcohol Awareness Week and new ‘what will your drink cost?’ campaign
- Safety Care pilot for victims of domestic abuse, extended to January
You can see the whole newsletter online here.