- This event has passed.
What to do when your get up and go has gone…
21st September, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this event
Motivation is about finding the emotional oil to smooth the gears of action (or not).
When we are stressed, overwhelmed or anxious our motivational oil does not flow freely and we lack the energy to focus on the things we need to do. This, in turn, adds to the stress we feel and so feeds a cycle of dolefulness.
The key here is your MIND and your MINDSET.
In these sessions, we will explore how to ‘reset’ your mind and offer a range of practical tools to reconnect, refocus and rebalance you.
We will cover…
- Empowering and Self Limiting Beliefs
- How to create a better balance in your life
- Emotions and Moods
- Mindfulness Tools
- Finding YOUR Motivational Mojo
The workshop includes:
- All materials and a copy of the presentation slides.
- An invitation to join a free fortnightly On-Line MIndfulness Group (Monday 7pm – 8pm)
- Invitation to receive a weekly newsletter – Midweek Motivation
For more information about the subject, please contact Dr Alan Jones at email@example.com
If you would like to discuss booking a course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01872 266987.
Terms and conditions
To cover our own non-refundable costs, cancellations made less than three working days before the event, or non-attendance, will incur a £25 administration charge. Cancellations and substitutions will only be accepted in writing to email@example.com. Click here to read our full terms and conditions.