Eco-generation is seeking applications for the 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program to provide exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
Applications are invited from across the world. The deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday 20th February 2020.
An Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
The 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2020 until August 2020.
- Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
- Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
- Promotional goods will be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador.
- Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties, and
- Reference letters.
The 3 best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1 Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 20, 2020) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
- Having an environmentally friendly mind.
- Integrity, fair practices.
- Active participation in Tunza Eco-generation programs.
- Internet-friendly environment, and
- Good at utilizing Social Newtorking Services (SNS).
For further information and to access an application form, visit 24th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program webpages.