Two useful newsletters have reached the Cornwall VSF In box this week, and rather than try to pick out the things that might be relevant to you, we suggest you subscribe for yourselves, if these tick any boxes for you. These are the highlights, to help you decide:
The Eden Project Communities newsletter
- Preparations for The Big Lunch (with an application pack) and a celebration of 75 years since VE Day
- Food for Life, Get Togethers,
- Grandparent gardening Week
- news from England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.
You can get your own copy by emailing Eden Project Communities on email@example.com
Rural Services Network
Latest rural news, including:
- Rural Strategy Roadshows, although alas our nearest one is fully booked
- rural community shops
- pubs and economic viability
- tapping rural tourism potential
- a ‘rural living penalty’ with services costing more in rural areas
Plus more, around rural issues, funding sources, campaigns and events.
You can get a copy by emailing Rural Services Network via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also receive mailings from Civil Society Media, which is usually national-level charity-related news, Clinks, the umbrella organisation for charities in the criminal justice sector, and the Office for National Statistics, from which we sometimes pull articles to share here. If you are particularly interested in any of these areas, then do subscribe for yourselves – otherwise, we have, so that you don’t have to!