Transformation Challenge Award
Working better together with Cornwall Council
Cornwall Council and partners in the voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector are working together to improve how services are commissioned, managed and delivered.
The Cornwall TCA project has been running since last April and is being funded by a Government Transformation Challenge Award (TCA). As well as the six VCSE partners, many other individuals and organisations have been either directly involved or given their feedback on these areas of work:
- A draft information, advice and guidance strategy
- The strengths and weaknesses of the VCSE sector
- The strengths and weaknesses of how the Council commissions with the sector
- An analysis of payments/contracts between Cornwall Council and VCSE organisations
- What support currently exists for VCSE organisations.
- An options appraisal for a new model for VCSE sector support
To find out more about the project, the partners and progress so far, visit the website: