With lockdown easing but the pandemic still present, Khulisa has developed a range of offers of support during the summer holidays – for young people, professionals and parents/carers.
Resources for young people
- Managing transitions, uncertainty and change (summer holiday edition) – toolkit
- Wellbeing toolkit
- Webinar series – 5x hour-long webinars around Exploring Beliefs, Managing Triggers, Wellbeing & Coping Skills, Exploring Emotions, and Resilience (referral form for professionals to pass young peopel to the webinars is avaiable)
Resources for parents and professionals
- Parent’s guide to expressing emotion
- Managing isolation in lockdown – 10-step guide
- Parent’s guide to support – 1 – emotional wellbeing, 2 – physical wellbeing, 3 – financial support
- Tips & Techniques for Managing Anxiety in a Pandemic
For further information, email: email@example.com.