With vast numbers of young people and children not at school, and online learning, and online play, increasingly becoming a feature of their lives, here is the Our Safeguarding Partnership for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly web page for online safety.
They recommend the following for staying safe online, and via digital media:
- Childnet International
- Childnet International STAR Toolkit
- CEOP Command (formerly the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre)
- Digital Parenting (Vodafone)
- Lucy Faithfull Foundation and Parents Protect
- Parent Info
- South West Grid for Learning (SWGfL)
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety
- UK Safer Internet Centre
In addition, we have been recommended the Best Reviews List online safety guide, which explains cyber-bullying, and how to prevent it.