Community notice Category: Notice
Unlocking Potential’s award-winning employability course is running again, starting on Monday 16 April.
Designed to encourage people to make the next move into employment, or better employment, the course is open to those living in Cornwall, whether currently employed or not.
- Living in Cornwall, either employed or unemployed
- Graduated more than 5 years ago or not have a degree
- Not have done a Masters or post-graduate level qualification
- Willing and capable of working towards a qualification at HE level (no previous experience needed)
The course runs for 9 days, at a cost of £80 per person. Up to £75 of travel and parking costs can be refunded. (Possibilities exist to cover some or part of this cost, if it is a problem.)
Successful completion requires a self-reflective essay (approx. 3,500 words) resulting in an HE level, 20 credit qualification from the University of Plymouth.
- Monday 16 April for nine consecutive days, 9.30 – 2.30 each day with a full final day
- Monday 4 June, once a week for nine Mondays, 9.30 – 2.30 each day with a full final day
- Further courses scheduled for summer / autumn 2018
For more information, visit www.unlocking-potential.co.uk/jobs-careers/stand-out-from-the-crowd or contact Emma or Nicky on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0845 600 3660