Community notice Category: Notice
Springboard are currently running a programme called Destination Hospitality Cornwall and are looking to help the unemployed in the South East of Cornwall with tailored support to find a job now, and in the future once social distancing is fully relaxed.
- 10 week courses running 2 days a week or 7 week courses running 3-4 days a week
- FREE OF ANY CHARGE
- Your own member of their specialist employability team for 121 careers advice, support, and mentoring
- A connected team environment: live group training and webinars
- Upskill and re-train with over 40 online modules, which are accessible for you to complete 24/7
- Supported job search and introductions to employers recruiting now
- Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- You must be unemployed or inactive
- Places are available to people in South East Cornwall, please visit the website to check the list of eligible postcodes
- You must have the right to work in the UK and/or Ireland, be aged 15 or over and are currently unemployed
- You will need access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC to access the support
You can find out more on the Springboard website.