Community Notice Category: Notice
The Rural Services Network is holding its annual conference on 3 & 4 September, in Cheltenham, looking at issues facing those operating in rural areas; public, private and third sector.
The key note speaker this year is Lord Foster of Bath, Chair of House of Lords Select Committee on the Rural Economy,
The cost is £200 for Members, and £250 for Non-Members of the Rural Services Network (plus VAT)
The programme includes
- Panel debate on creating thriving rural communities
- Rural Housing (chaired by Peter Moor or Cornwall Rural Housing)
- Workshop sessions on rural housing
- Rural economy
- Workshop sessions on rural economy
You can book your place, and see the full programme, on the Rural Services Network website.
The latest Rural Services Network bulletin contains a wide-ranging selection of rural news, including
- Rural Group reach out to new PM
- Theresa Villiers appointed Environment Secretary
- Domestic abuse in rural areas
- Boris Johnson’s stance on rural issues
- Rural Community Fund winners announced!
- Rural neglect is being ignored
- Tories no longer the party of rural life, says Corbyn
- Bank branch black spots in England’s deprived areas
- Rural Related Politics – An RSN weekly review
You can find it online, if you are not a subscriber.