Community Notice Category: Notice
CAHSC Cornwall is running a pair of workshops to support those involved in care and support to undertake outstanding care planning. The first workshop is on 16 February, with the second half on 16 March, and participants are expected to attend both days, with ‘homework’ to do between the training days. Two people for an organisation should attend, and there is space for eight organisations to take part.
The cost is £81.50 per person, for the whole course, and includes parking.
Other similar sessions are planned later in the year, if you miss out on these dates.
To book your place, visit Eventbrite.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dolly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further dates have been arranged:
- 28 February and 28 March in Liskeard: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-1-liskeard-tickets-43025748171
- 2 March and 4 April in Liskeard: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-2-liskeard-tickets-43029966789
- 16 March and 27 April in Lanner (Redruth area): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-3-west-cornwall-tickets-43030225563
- 26 March and 3 April in Pool: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-4-west-cornwall-tickets-43033305776
- 25 April and 21 May in Pool: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-5-west-cornwall-tickets-43034321815
- 1 May and 5 June in Pool: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/outstanding-care-planning-2-day-workshop-cohort-6-west-cornwall-tickets-43035648784