Community notice Category: Notice
Aquila Consulting is offering a Data Protection Compliance Workshop for specially designed for the voluntary sector. It will be held online via Zoom, on Wednesday 6 May, from 1-5pm, and will cost £30.
The workshop will cover the following:
- an overview of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018);
- an overview of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR);
- an overview of the changes that need to be made post-Brexit;
- a Cyber Security overview;
- two data breach scenarios to help you to understand what can go wrong and how to fix it;
- an overview of the lawful bases for processing data and when each applies; and
- an overview of data protection and marketing/fundraising.
Please book your place via Eventbrite. You will receive a link to allow you to join the meeting 24 hours beforehand, and also 2 hours in advance.
If you have not got a FREE Zoom account, you can create one on the Zoom website.
For more information, see Nathan Heyes at Aquila Consulting. firstname.lastname@example.org