PCDT is running a Level 3 Award in Education and Training course in October and November 2018 and there are still places available and funding may be
available for those who work or volunteer within the voluntary sector.
The Award in Education and Training is an introductory, knowledge-based teaching qualification. Suitable for people who:
- are not in a teaching role
- have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement.
During this 5 day course you will learn:
- about the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- how to use inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- the principles of assessment
- and gain a recognised qualification
Dates: Wednesdays 31 October, 7, 14, 21 and 28 November
Time: 9:30am -4.30pm
Venue: 2 Princes St, Truro
Funding MAY be available for people who work or volunteer within the Voluntary Sector. Please call to discuss your eligibility.
Note this award will involve approximately 30 hours of course work in addition to your attendance at the above training sessions.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01736 334674
PCDT are also offering a Level 2 course for Learning Support Practitioners.
The four-day course runs on Mondays 5, 12, 19, & 26 November, and covers:
- the role of the learning support practitioner in the classroom
- supporting learners with learning difficulties
- positive behaviour management in the classroom
PCDT offer various courses to support the voluntary sector: