A new tinnitus support group has been set up by the BRitish Tinnitus Association, meeting in Truro on 17 April for the first time.
The group will meet at Truro Community Library, in Union Place, from 2.30-4.30pm.
To confirm your attendance or find out more contact the group organisers John and Sarah at email@example.com or call the BTA on 0800 018 0527.
What are tinnitus support groups?
There is a network of independent tinnitus support groups around the country supported by the BTA. All support groups are different, but generally the benefits of joining one are:
- Development of new coping skills
- Learning new, practical ways of dealing with problems
- Learning to relax and managing stress
- Feeling more in control and an increase in confidence
- Gaining inspiration and support from others