Dynamo Healthcare Training offers training for people who are currently unemployed who wish to enter the healthcare sector. Their training comprises 15 days of classroom training covering all the basics a student will need to enter the healthcare sector – safeguarding, study skills, first aid, health and safety, infection prevention, and much more.
Upcoming dates are:
- 3-14 December 2018, Penzance (abbreviated course due to Christmas, with extra support afterwards)
- 21 Jan – 8 Feb 2019, St Austell
- 4-22 March 2019, Redruth
- 29 April-17 May 2019, venue TBC
- 10-28 June 2019, Venue TBC
- Other venues and dates available should you require them
Contact Recruitment@dynamohealthcaretraining.co.uk for more information or download the attached leaflet.