A model railway club in mid Cornwall is looking for a room to rent, in which they can set up their railway layouts, and store equipment. They can afford a small rent per month. Please can you contact them direct if you have a room that meets their needs, via Martin Scane on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07977 550051.
- In the Truro, Redruth, or Camborne areas for preference, although anywhere between Penzance and St Austell at a pinch
- At least 20 ft by 20 ft, but not enormous
- Electricity, lights, and preferably heating
- Access to tea/coffee making facilities, and a toilet
- Parking facilities if possible
- Sole use, so that train layouts can be left out, with secure access so that no-one else can get to their equipment. The temptation to ‘play trains’ would be high, for some who ought not to be in there!
The club are looking for a rental period of 2-3 years, initially, but would consider a shorter arrangement.
The club currently meets on a Wednesday, during the day, so access at any time would be something they would enjoy. However, if access is only available during office hours, that would still be an improvement on their current situation. The premises would not necessarily need to be on the ground floor.