Everyone is invited to the Inclusion Cornwall AGM, which is taking place at 10.45 on Wednesday 11 July 2018.
It will take place at the Dolcoath Offices of Cornwall Council.
Please RSVP to email@example.com
There will be a panel taking questions, specifically on the subject ‘leaving no-one behind in Cornwall’, looking at inclusion for the future, and what this should look like.
The panel will be:
- Dave Meneer(Wolf Rock) (Standing in for David Dimbleby)
- Neil Colquhoun (Citizens Advice Cornwall) Confirmed
- Sue Roberts (Coastline Customer) Confirmed
- Manda Brookman – (COAST One Planet Tourism) Confirmed
- Peter Jefferson – (Cornwall Rural Community Charity) Confirmed
- Emily Kent (Economy, Skills and Culture, Cornwall Council) representing Kate Kennally
Questions for the panel should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July.
10.45 Tea Coffee and Cake
11.00 Voting in of Steering Group
11.15 IC Review
Find out how the Inclusion Cornwall Hub has developed this year
Find out how many homes now have central heating through our Winter Wellbeing
Find out what we are up to with Adult Social Care
11.45 Modern Slavery Presentation (tbc)
12.00 Working Lunch
13.00 Inclusion Cornwall Question Time – Ask the Panel Questions – Hosted by Mr David Meneer (Wolf Rock)
Nomination forms for the Steering Group are available to download here, and should be returned to Andrea Gilbert on the above email address.