Cornwall Council is running Better Together Parenting workshops to develop awareness about the support the council can offer for local parents – these workshops are for professionals.
The sessions will explore:
- Meet our Parenting Team and find out what they can do to support you and parents/carers you work with
- Programmes available and how to request a place
- Top tips to take away
- Opportunities to try some of the activities
- Benefits and barriers about parenting programmes
- What do parents think about the programmes?
- A chance to network with colleagues and share experiences
North Cornwall / Caradon areas – Thursday 9 May, 1.30-3.30 (1pm for coffee & cake)
St Neot Village Hall, St Neot, Liskeard. RSVP to Gail.Kirkpatrick@cornwall.gov.uk
Penwith/Kerrier areas – Thursday 23 May, 2-4pm (1.30 for coffee)
Chi Hall, Heartlands, Pool. RSVP before 20 May by email to email@example.com