Community notice Category: Notice
This is a four-part workshop series to help build your capability to work through your digital and technology landscape in your organisation. It is specifically for
- organisations working in both the mental health & wellbeing and sexual abuse/domestic violence space.
- Small or medium sized registered charities who do not have access to digital technology leadership for creating and embedding digital within the organisation.
- Charities who have experienced the need for rapid change and transition to using digital both internally and for providing services to their beneficiaries, particularly accelerated as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Their first training takes place on 3 February, 10-12, and will help charities in sexual and domestic violence & mental health audit and adapt their digital approach. Book via Eventbrite
- 3 Feb – Module 1: Developing a digital and technology approach and looking at governance and stakeholders (2 hrs, 10am -12 noon)
- 10 Feb – optional group drop-in (45 mins)
- 17 Feb – Module 2: Technology landscape audit (2 hrs, 10am -12 noon)
- 24 Feb – optional group drop in – (45 mins)
- 3 Mar – Module 3: Roadmap: tactical planning (2 hrs, 10am -12 noon)
- 10 Mar – optional group drop in – (45 mins)
- 17 Mar – Module 4: Planning for uncertainty and wrap up (2 hrs, 10am -12 noon)
You can also sign-up to the newsletter to keep up-to-date with courses including product management, and digital safeguarding for charities working in sexual and domestic violence. Coming soon.