REACH Cornwaqll (from Truro and Penwith College) still has places on its fully-funded course in Digital Marketing for Care & Health.
This is on 12 September, 10-4, at Truro and Penwtih College, Truro campus, Falmouth Building.
This course is developed in direct collaboration with employers in Care & Health to ensure that it addresses the particular challenges faced by the sector when, for example:
– Creating a digital marketing plan
– Maintaining an engaging website/content creation
– Improving your ranking on Google/SEO
– Measuring the impact of your digital presence
– Social Media and insights about your audience
Additionally, the REACH team will also be out on the road 3 and 4 September in a campaign to raise the profile of Care & Health Careers.