Community notice Category: Notice
Dance Centred is relaunching their Breathing Space Dance groups in Bodmin from yesterday (we only found out about it afterwards!).
It is an exciting, creative and inclusive programme of dance open to all adults who want to get moving and invest in their mental health and well-being. All sessions offered on a donation-only basis, pay what you can if you can. Each class lasts for 6 weeks, from the first date given, on the same day of the week.
- Monday 22 Feb, 10.30-11.30 – Move, stretch & relax (online/outdoors)
- Monday 22 Feb, 1.30-2.30 – Mindful moving (online)
- Tuesday 23 Feb, 10.30-2.30 – Not So Strictly (online)
- Wednesday 24 Feb, 10.30-11.30 – Moving outside (outdoors)
- Wednesday 24 Feb,1.30-2.30 – Making dances (online/outdoors)
- Thursday 25 Feb, 2-3.30 cuppa/chat / creative conversations
Thursday 1 April 6-8pm, celebration get-together, drop in for drinks 7 nibbles, at the Old Library Garden, Bodmin.
To book your Breathing Space session/s, email firstname.lastname@example.org and list the sessions you wish to book, by session name and date. All participants will need to fill in a registration form to have unlimited access to any or all of our Breathing Space sessions.
Booking closes at 5pm the day before the sessions.
You can find out more, and see what each of the classes involves, on the Dance Centred website.