Nominations are now open for the Cornwall Adult Health and Social Care Learning Partnership (CAHSC) Care and Support Awards.
This year there are 13 award categories which represent the widespread and diverse activities within the adult social care and support sector in Cornwall. Nominations are invited for individuals, teams or organisations in any of the categories.
If you wish to nominate, you can do so on the CAHSC website.
The categories are:
- Workforce Development of the Year
- Learning and Development Provider of the Year
- Excellence in Leadership
- Residential or Nursing Home Care Worker of Team of the Year
- Home Care Worker or Team of the Year
- Supported Housing Worker or Team of the Year
- Hidden Treasures Award
- Adult Social Care Apprentice of the Year
- Community Based Organisation of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Proud to Care Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Care Award
The awards will be presented at the 2019 award gala evening on Friday 27 September at the Headland Hotel and Spa in Newquay.
Nominations close on 23 August.