A new fund has been announced that aims to celebrate philanthropy and the local people and charities that empower and support women, girls and families across Cornwall.
The fund has three simple aims:
- To fund community projects in Cornwall where women and girls are the main beneficiaries.
- To inspire women and girls to achieve their ambitions
- To respond to local need as a group because together their money makes a difference
Cornwall Women’s Fund is inviting people to joint the movement by donating £20 per month, or an annual gift of £240. As a member you will join the founding members in deciding how funds will be allocated to make the biggest impact each year.
Membership is open to all women, of any age, interest or background. Men are also very welcome to join too.
Members also get:
- exclusive invitations to events and local visits
- an opportunity to share knowledge and skills with other members
- a community to inspire and encourage you
Cornwall Community Foundation will administer the fund on behalf of Cornwall Women’s Fund (CWF) and if you’d like to join, a membership form can be found on the Cornwall Community Foundation website.
For more information, download this PDF. Cornwall Women’s Fund Leaflet