SSE Cornwall is looking for people who have been running a social enterprise, charity or impact project for at least a year, with an income of more than £15,000 per year.
Our Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Trade Up Programme in partnership with National Lottery Community Fund runs from October 2019 to September 2020, giving 14 days free training. Its focus is to grow your businesses’ impact and increase sales and trading income and applications open on 19 February 2019.
Participants will receive expert support and learn with other Social Entrepreneurs in a cohort of 20. The deadline for applications is midday on 28 March 2019.
The programme supports with:
- Learning how to strengthen your business model and grow through sales, with 14 learning days spread over a year.
- Funding your plans with a Match Trading grant of up to £4,000: funding that matches sales growth pound-for-pound.
- Getting to know other social entrepreneurs, who’ll support your plans and help you through tough times.
- Be supported by a one-to-one mentor.
To help you decide if the programme is right for you we recommend attending an information session. These sessions are informal and friendly and will give you a great insight into what to expect from the School for Social Entrepreneurs.
- Click here to register for the information session on 28 February 2-4pm in Truro.
- Click here to register for the information session on 5 March 10-12am in Truro.
- Follow us on facebook to keep up to date with SSE Cornwall
- Want to get regular updates through our newsletter? – Sign up here
At the information sessions you will have the opportunity to ask questions (about the programme and the application process) as well as the opportunity to meet other Social Entrepreneurs.
Click here to find further information on the programme.