We have been informed about two funding opportunities for groups working with homelessness:
Enterprise Development Programme
The Enterprise Development Programme is a five year, £40m programme funded by Access – The Foundation for Social Investment and managed by a coalition of partners. There is no deadline, at present.
The initiative will provide a broad range of support for charities and social enterprises in England helping them make a transition to new enterprise models, or grow existing ones. The aim of the programme is to help organisations become more financially resilient and better able to maintain or create additional social impact.
Organisations working in homelessness or youth work can apply for:
- Enterprise grants, to develop or grow their activity and earned income
- Enterprise learning, delivered by School for Social Entrepreneurs
You can find out more about this on the Social Investment Business website.
Social Investment Fund
Homeless Link’s Social Investment Fund is the first of its kind, exclusively for the homelessness sector, offering ‘blended finance’ options to charities and social enterprises. The aim is to:
- increase the homelessness sector’s knowledge and experience of social investment
- develop new models for income generation and funding
- improve their long-term sustainability
Again, there is no deadline.
For more information about this, see the Homeless Link website.