Free advice project to help vulnerable households of all housing tenures to escape from the misery, anxiety and ill-health caused by fuel poverty. Provided by Cornwall’s energy advice charity Community Energy Plus, the Big Lottery funded project provides advice in the home, as well as over the phone, for vulnerable householders who need face to face advice or advocacy support for energy related issues.
The service includes:
- Access to grants for heating repairs and upgrades, insulation and other energy efficiency measures.
- Advice on saving energy and money.
- Help to understand energy bills, switch tariffs , manage energy debt and other issues with energy suppliers.
- Advice on reducing condensation and mould.
- Links to services provided by other local and national organisations.
If you have clients who are struggling to heat their homes or deal with energy bills or mould issues, please contact them to make a referral. Call Freephone 0800 954 1956 or email email@example.com.
They are also happy to provide pop-up advice points and presentations to groups who might benefit from learning about how to reduce their energy bills. Contact Laura Tregonning on 01872 245566 ext 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org