Charity Digital Code has created a checklist for trustees and leaders to make sound decisions around the pandemic response and recovery.
The checklist aims to help charity trustees and leaders do the following during the crisis:
- Make the right decisions about digital
- Review view digital progress made so far
- Create a shared understanding of your charity’s digital goals
As charities increase their use of digital there is a lot to think through. This can be made manageable by:
- Choosing only the most relevant topics from the checklist – you don’t have to use the whole resource. Pick one topic that’s most important to your charity right now and discuss at your next board meeting
- The executive team, or a working group, could review progress against the checklist and report this to the board.
You can view it online, or download the checklist here as a PDF.